Join our Team
ROAR Australia prides itself on delivering quality education programs aimed at reducing abuse in our community.
The success of these programs is based not only on our content but also on our vibrant delivery!
Our ROAR Australia team is passionate about equipping both children and adults with skills and strategies to take charge of their own personal safety. We welcome enthusiastic new team members who will share this passion and are focused on delivering high quality programs. We will provide all training and development for the right candidate.
So if you:
- Are vibrant and energetic
- Are enthusiastic and adaptable to different audiences
- Have a passion for preventing abuse
- Enjoy presenting to groups of people
- Have a current Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- Have a current Working With Children Check and National Police Check
Please forward a current Resume to us at ROAR Australia.
In return, we will provide an environment where we:
- Provide ongoing training and development
- Deliver honest, effective communication
- Welcome input for further program development
- Offer a role that is intrinsically rewarding
If you are as passionate as we are about educating our community on personal safety, express your interest in joining our team by emailing your current Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org